heritage Graffiti Remover
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- SDS & Technical Data
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
Heritage Graffiti Remover is specifically designed for sensitive, historic and important buildings, to remove graffiti from stonework, brickwork, and masonry without damage. This product is effective first time, every time, and requires very low pressure to remove softened graffiti from the surface. Importantly, Heritage Graffiti Remover will rinse very easily to avoid the presence of insoluble salts being left on the masonry. Remove all types of spray can paint from porous stone and concrete surfaces, including cinderblock, split face block and exposed aggregate. Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite, marble, and terrazzo). Also highly effective on some painted and coated surfaces such as signs as well as stainless steel, trees, and most plastics.
Features & Benefits
- Fast-acting penetrating formula encapsulates and dissolves spray can and other stains from behind as well as the front.
- Easily rinsed with a small pressure washer requiring very little rinsing water. Any resultant runoff is a readily biodegradable gray water soap which can be left to biodegrade. Recycled or further diluted for use in gardens etc.
- No shadows, no damage, no harsh scrubbing required.
- Pleasant smelling and nontoxic.
- Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite, and marble), stainless steel, trees, plastics, and playground equipment.
- May be used on painted surfaces as well as natural surfaces.
Product Use Instructions
HERITAGE GRAFFITI REMOVER is applied to the surface with a nylon brush, broom or pump-up sprayer, 3 times at 3 minute intervals, liberally flooding the graffiti/stain with the product. For typical graffiti, approximately three minutes after the final application, rinse using a hot or cold pressure washer (hot is best) at low pressure. If one is not available, then a stiff nylon brush and bucket of water may suffice. Agitation, as you apply this product, can be of great assistance.
Continued experience with the product will enable the user to judge how many applications are necessary for varying surfaces and particular spray cans. On older/thicker graffiti patience is the key. Keep the graffiti wet with the product, as long as possible before rinsing. Do not blast too close, in order to remove the graffiti, as it may cause damage and will possibly only remove a small percentage more. Remember, a pressure washer in this instance is really only a quick release rinse of the dissolved graffiti, and not the primary means of cleaning. Ideally use 1500 - 2000 psi with a 15º or 25º fan jet at about 6 inches from the surface. Do not blast or use ‘turbo’ type nozzles which risk doing damage.When rinsing dissolved graffiti with a pressure washer try to remove a LITTLE of the graffiti from the bottom of the tag without wetting the whole area. If satisfied, then proceed to full scale. Wash the whole area from top to bottom.
Remember, if the remover has not done its job then no amount of ‘blasting’ will fix the problem. Failures are usually a result of not flood coating adequately and not leaving product on long enough and cannot be resolved by blasting too close or at higher pressures.
1 gallon of Heritage Graffiti Remover will remove approximately 200 sq ft per gallon (of typical graffiti) on bare brick, stone and masonry surfaces. Exact coverage varies depending on type of stain and the porosity of surface material.
Visit our Demo Gallery for more removal jobs.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm CDT are processed same day.
- All Orders under 200 pounds ship ground via Kindersley Transport Ltd (KTL). Orders above 200 pounds may be shipped via LTL carrier.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods will incur additional C$20 charge per Dangerous Goods (DG) item. Our policy is to limit the quantity of Dangerous Goods shipping charge to 6 per order.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Canada Ground customers located in the 10 Provinces. We cannot ship to Territories and are unable to provide airway bills to freight forwarders.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
I used the Sensitive Surfaces remover on two separate murals. they both dissolved spray paint immediately and made restoration much easier.
I have tries numerous chemicals and I have never seen anything work as well the World's Best. Removed spray paint almost effortlessly. I was truly amazed!
BARE BRICK WAS APPLIED USING A POLYESTER BRUSH ON CEMENT BLOCK WALL AND BARE BRICK. TEMP. WAS 12 C.
PAINT ON WALL CONSISTED OF LACQUER AND ENAMEL SPRAY PAINT.
WITH BRUSHED ON ALKYD PAINT SECTIONS.
BARE BRICK WAS REMOVED WITH A PRESSURE WASHER AND WORKED WELL AFTER 25 MIN. IT WAS LEFT ON.
SAMPLE TRANSGEL WAS ON THE ALKYD BRUSHED PAINT FOR 35 MIN. BUT WAS MUCH SLOWER IN ACTION VS BARE BRICK.
SAMPLE OF VANISH DID NOT PERFORM AS QUICK AS BARE BRICK ON PARTS OF THE SPRAYED WALL.
VERY HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF BARE BRICK ON PORUS CEMENT BLOCK WALL AND BRICK.
I phoned the office in California and they delivered product from a warehouse in Winnipeg, works well for us Canadians. Not a whole lot of money compared to phoning someone to remove it😊👍