Vanish Graffiti & Paint Remover
Case of 6
Item #: WB0082
Case of 4
Item #: WB0080
5 Gal. Pail
Item #: WB0081
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- SDS & Technical Data
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
Vanish Paint and Graffiti Remover is a highly effective, economical, and biodegradable remover for bare brick, stone, and masonry applications. Vanish will remove all types of paints from porous stone and concrete surfaces including cinderblock, split face block, and exposed aggregate. Safe and effective to use on all types of natural stone (such as limestone, granite, and marble), stainless steel, trees, plastics, and playground equipment. Uses include the removal of thicker acrylic paints, paint spills, and larger tags sprayed up with a fire extinguisher or super soaker. Also recommended for the removal of unwanted, old, or vandalized murals. Alternative uses include removal of adhesive from carpet and tile floors and the removal of sealants and graffiti coatings which have deteriorated with age.
Features & Benefits
- Virtually odorless and non toxic.
- Stays wetter longer ensuring maximum dwell time,making it ideal for hot weather removals.
- Easily rinsed with a small pressure washer requiringvery little rinsing water. (Any resultant run-off is a readilybiodegradable gray water soap which can be left tobiodegrade, recycled or further diluted for use ingardens etc.)
- No shadows, no damage, no harsh scrubbing required.
- Safe and effective for removals on asphalt /bitumenroads, as it will not affect the bitumen.
Product Use Instructions
For typical removal jobs on graffiti and other paint.
Apply several coats of VANISH by brush, broom or sprayonto the graffiti and allow several minutes dwell timebetween coats at least, but the longer you can leave iton the graffiti as a wet mess, then the better results andeasier it will be to rinse away (just like soaking a burntsaucepan overnight).
Agitate with a soft nylon brush between coats and rinsewith a pressure washer, or scrubbing brush and water.
The main thing is patience. Paint removal can be tedious ifyou try to rush things. After all, you only want to do this jobonce, if possible.Ideally use 1500 - 2000 psi with a 15º or 25º fan jetat about 6 inches from the surface. Do not blast or use‘turbo’ type nozzles which risk doing damage.When rinsing dissolved graffiti with a pressure washer,try to remove a LITTLE of the graffiti from the bottom ofthe tag without wetting the whole area. If satisfied, thenproceed to full scale. Wash the whole area from top tobottom.
Remember If the remover has not done its job then noamount of ‘blasting’ will fix the problem.Failures are usually a result of not flood coatingadequately and not leaving product on long enough andcannot be resolved by blasting too close or at higherpressures.
For removing carpet and tile glue.
Apply VANISH and leave on as long as needed. Scrapeup as much dissolved glue as possible before pressurewashing with hot water.
1 gallon of Vanish Paint and Graffiti Remover will remove approximately:
- 200 sq ft (per threecoats on typical graffiti) for concrete
- 80 - 100sq ft on sandstone, limestone or other soft absorbentsurfaces or on thicker paints where additional coats arerequired.
Varies dependent upon the porosity of the surface,material and the type of paint being removed.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm CT are processed same day.
- All Orders under 200 pounds ship ground via Kindersley Transport Ltd (KTL). Orders above 200 pounds may be shipped via LTL carrier.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods will incur additional C$20 charge per Dangerous Goods (DG) item. Our policy is to limit the quantity of Dangerous Goods shipping charge to 6 per order.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact email@example.com.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Canada Ground customers located in the 10 Provinces. We cannot ship to Territories and are unable to provide airway bills to freight forwarders.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
This stuff works great! Its as easy as following the directions on the back!
Stone steps & wall of stone 1904 historic church had graffiti writing in a variety of paints. Followed instructions of 3 applications, then scrubbing with brush & everything came right off! Had tried another product that was ineffective.
I have tries numerous chemicals and I have never seen anything work as well the World's Best. Removed spray paint almost effortlessly. I was truly amazed!
BARE BRICK WAS APPLIED USING A POLYESTER BRUSH ON CEMENT BLOCK WALL AND BARE BRICK. TEMP. WAS 12 C.
PAINT ON WALL CONSISTED OF LACQUER AND ENAMEL SPRAY PAINT.
WITH BRUSHED ON ALKYD PAINT SECTIONS.
BARE BRICK WAS REMOVED WITH A PRESSURE WASHER AND WORKED WELL AFTER 25 MIN. IT WAS LEFT ON.
SAMPLE TRANSGEL WAS ON THE ALKYD BRUSHED PAINT FOR 35 MIN. BUT WAS MUCH SLOWER IN ACTION VS BARE BRICK.
SAMPLE OF VANISH DID NOT PERFORM AS QUICK AS BARE BRICK ON PARTS OF THE SPRAYED WALL.
VERY HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF BARE BRICK ON PORUS CEMENT BLOCK WALL AND BRICK.