- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- Technical Information
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
The EcoBlaster is a complete pressure washing system in a box. These compact, portable and self-contained units can be loaded into any vehicle or garden wagon, and are especially useful for cleaning in locations with limited access to water. With the EcoBlaster you can bring your water with you and refill the 12 gal water tank as needed. An integrated 3 way valve makes it easy to switch to a garden hose for your water source.
EcoBlaster incorporates the Mi-T-M ChoreMaster Series Pressure Washer (2700 PSI / 2.4 gallons per minute). Powered by a Mi-T-M 190 Gas Motor with Direct Drive Axial Piston Pump with Brass Manifold.
A 12 gallon water tank, 20 feet of high pressure hose, brass quick connects, gun and wand are included.
Just add water, and you’re ready to rinse!
Features & Benefits
Sturdy 'Military grade' ultra high strength case with 3 handles.
Industrial strength, injection molded pull handle with 4 wide-set, inline wheels for easy wheeling
Built in hose coupling for switching to an alternative water source.
Integrated auxiliary hand pump for priming.
Removable stainless steel filter built into water tank.
Exterior drain cap for easy drainage.
- Compact and Portable
- Dimensions are 31" L x 22" W x 17" H
- Built in check valve and stainless steel primer from tank for easy priming of pressure washer pump
- 'Military Grade' ultra high strength SKB case for durability
- Built in 3 way brass valve to draws water from 12 gal water tank or garden hose adapter
- Removable stainless steel filter in tank
- Exterior drain cap for easy draining to help with transportation
- Weight Approximately 100lb
- 12 Months Limited Warranty on all parts
"What we need most was portability... we have a rather large campus, and often times we have just one guy with no easy water source, operating out of a small mule or electric vehicle. We were also unable to mount anything permanently to the vehicle as it is used for various tasks. We love the EcoBlasters we currently have as they are everything in one."
University of New Mexico, NM
By purchasing the EcoBlaster we were able to set up a graffiti removal program using our mini-van, without requiring an expensive dedicated truck or trailer ... the youth we work with really enjoy using it."
San Diego County Youth Offenders Unit, CA
To view more reviews check out the Reviews tab above.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm CDT are processed same day.
- All Orders under 200 pounds ship ground via Kindersley Transport Ltd (KTL). Orders above 200 pounds may be shipped via LTL carrier.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods will incur an additional C$20 charge per Dangerous Goods (DG) item. Our policy is to limit the quantity of Dangerous Goods to a maximum of 6 (C$120) per order.
Equipment such as hot and cold pressure washers incorporate engines containing oil and need to ship upright on a pallet.
Some items are crated onto the pallet prior to shipping as an added precaution.
- EcoBlaster, Portable Pressure Washer | Item#: A1100
- EcoBlaster Starter Pack | Item #: WB0230
- Mi-T-M Hot Water Pressure Washers | Item #: A1010, A0091, A0092
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Canada Ground customers in the 10 Provinces. Please contact us for orders going to the Territories.
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution. Equipment, Machinery and Accessories may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
Graffiti on a Boulder pile? Been there. Graffiti on a mountain top? Been there. Graffiti way back in a lake canyon only accessible by Kayak? Been there. Graffiti way down in a rocky canyon? Been there. Graffiti in a train tunnel bored into the side of a cliff 1,000ft off the edge of the Mogollon Rim? Yup, the Eco Blaster has been there with our crew!!!
We absolutely love this thing! We have 2 of them for our crew and take them all over AZ blasting graffiti in outdoor recreation areas with it.
Adam, Our new machine works great! We love it. I just wanted to take a few moments and thank your company for putting this incredible tool together
Here's just a few small examples of the hundreds of cleanups we're doing here in Hawaii!
Thanks for your support as it helps to build our confidence with abatement projects. We are pretty well stocked with abatement supplies for now, but will be gearing up for spring soon.
The power washer you sent us is amazing and we have been able to do projects more efficiently with it. We have managed to reduce graffiti significantly in Norwalk this past year and we hope to keep it that way. Again, thanks for all of your assistance.
What we needed most was portability... we have just one guy with no easy water source,operating out of a small mule or electric vehicle. We are also unable to mount anything permanently to the vehicle as it is used for various tasks. We love the EcoBlaster we currently have as its everything in one