Mi-T-M Hot Water Pressure Washer
- Demo Gallery
- Product Info
- Technical Information
- Shipping Info
- Guarantee & Disclaimer
Chosen by "World's Best" for reliability, engineering and design, Mi-T-M HSP series offer the ideal 'all in one' industrial hot water pressure washer machine for the professional graffiti removal contractor or city. The Patented Electro Magnetic Firing (EMF) system eliminates the need for a 12V battery to operate the burner.
This pressure washer is heavy duty and ready for outdoor application.
All machines supplied through us come standard with 2 x 50 ft hoses and brass quick connects as well as the optional hour meter which normally costs extra.
Choose from 3 models with options below:
- HSP-3003-3MGH with hour meter (Price: C$5,680)
- HSP-3504-3MGH with hour meter (Price: C$5,830)
- HSP-3504-3MGH with Electric Start, adjustable thermostat & hour meter (Price C$6,540)
- Pump: Preset stainless-steel and brass unloader valve · Forged brass manifold · Thermal relief valve · Low pressure detergent injector.
- Components: Top-fired powder coated heat exchanger · No. 1 or No. 2 diesel or kerosene fired burner (Not approved for bio-fuel)
- Miscellaneous: Temperature rise 150°F/66°C above ambient, maximum outlet temperature is 200°F
- All Models Include:Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° · 2 x 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided high pressure hose with quick connects · Adjustable pressure insulated dual lance · Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off as well as optional hour meter.
- 3 Year Coil
- 3 Year Honda Engine
- 7 Year AR Pump
- PSI: 3000
- GPM: 2.9
- Displacement/Engine: 300cc Mi-T-M OHV
- Pump: AR
- Engine Fuel Capacity: 1.43 gallon
- Burner Fuel Cons.: 1.84 gph
- BTU Per Hour: 253,000
- Net Weight: 407 lbs.
- Length: 43 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Height: 41 in.
- PSI: 3500
- GPM: 3.3
- Displacement/Engine: 389cc Honda GX390 OHV
- Pump: AR
- Engine Fuel Capacity: 1.61 gallon
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 Gallon
- Burner Fuel Cons.: 2.14 gph
- BTU Per Hour: 294,000
- Net Weight: 428 lbs.
- Length: 43 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Height: 41 in.
Your shipment is our number one priority!
- All Orders received before 1pm CDT are processed same day.
- All Orders under 200 pounds ship ground via Kindersley Transport Ltd (KTL). Orders above 200 pounds may be shipped via LTL carrier.
- Consolidated Shipping Charges for Orders are calculated as follows:
- ‘Free Shipping’ Items excluded from all Shipping Charges.
- If some of your items qualify for Free Shipping but others do not, Shipping Charges will be calculated on the total order value less the Items which qualify for Free Shipping.
- Shipping of Dangerous Goods will incur additional C$20 charge per Dangerous Goods (DG) item. Our policy is to limit the quantity of Dangerous Goods to a maximum of 6 (C$120) per order.
Equipment such as hot and cold pressure washers incorporate engines containing oil and need to ship upright on a pallet.
Some items are crated onto the pallet prior to shipping as an added precaution.
We reserve the right to use a variety of carriers to deliver product and will contact you to confirm the best shipping method available when your order is processed.
- Exact Freight Method and estimated delivery date will be confirmed via email.
- International Orders: Purchase through your local distributor or contact email@example.com.
- This shipping policy is for internet orders processed through this website and applies to Canada Ground customers in the 10 Provinces. Please contact us for orders going to the Territories.
This item includes Limited Mi-T-M Warranties: 3 Year Coil 3 Year Honda Engine 7 Year AR Pump
Our goal is to ensure you utilize the best possible products and techniques to achieve the highest standard of excellence and safety. Your purchase is covered by a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you feel you need to exchange product or return for a full refund for any reason over this period, contact us to discuss the best solution. Equipment and Machinery may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please note: URG cannot guarantee the results of work carried out using our products in all circumstances. The applicator of the product should review proper use instructions, carry out testing, and be responsible for the final result.
Warranty Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Please read and follow label directions and observe all safety precautions in the use of our products. Because conditions of product use are outside of our control and vary widely, the following is made in lieu of all express or implied warranties: Products will conform to Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s published product specifications and be free from defects in material and manufacture on the date of purchase.
Except where prohibited by law, Urban Restoration Group US Inc., further disclaims, and shall not be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect loss or damage and/or personal injuries including death arising from the use of our products or the cost of labor involved in its application or any reapplication of products that is replaced, regardless of the legal theory asserted.
SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS OTHER THAN INDICATED ON THE LABEL. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE AND/OR HANDLING OF PRODUCTS AND MATERIAL WHEN SUCH USE AND/OR HANDLING IS CONTRARY TO LABEL INSTRUCTIONS. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ALL EVENTS, URBAN RESTORATION GROUP US, INC'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED.
This limited warranty may not be modified or extended by manufacturer's representatives, distributors or dealers of Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. products. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, as well as rights which may vary from state to state. Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all other obligations or liability to any party relative to the sale, use or application of its products.
If product is defective upon your receipt, your exclusive remedy shall be, at Urban Restoration Group US, Inc.'s option, to replace the product or refund the purchase price of the Urban Restoration Group US, Inc. product.
We've supplied these hot water machines to cities and graffiti removal specialists across the country and world . They are ideal for professional graffiti removal and a host of other cleaning jobs. Mi-T-M make a dependable and reliable unit with great looks to boot! If you are only using cold water now, don't even hesitate ordering one of these as they will pay for them selves on their first job or two through time savings and efficiency alone.
Mi-T-M are a great American company and we love supporting their products. Spare parts, back up and tech support are always only a phone call away which has made it a pleasure to partner with them.